How do I set up Hult Email account using Exchange ActiveSync on Apple iPad?
This option will sync your Mail, Contacts and Calendar
1. In the settings menu, select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
2. Select “Add account”
3. Select “Exchange”
4. Enter the following information:
5. Tap on the upper right corner of the screen Next. It will show the server name. Go to step 7 If your device finds your server name.
6. If your device cannot find your server name, you will need to enter the server: m.outlook.com
Then Tap Next.
7. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize. By default, Mail, Calendar, and Contacts are all turned on. To turn off synchronization for a type of information, tap and slide the switch to OFF. After you finish Tap Save.
Note: If you're prompted to create a new passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. You'll need to enter the passcode twice
Note: I you want to find Server Name, POP3/IMAP4 and SMTP server settings, see the IT guide called: How to find my sever e-mail settings information.